– 6 Courses………………………. CDN $4,500
– 8 Courses………………………. CDN $5,900
– TOEFL Preparation course … CDN $750
– Additional credit course……. CDN $750
Application Fee: CDN $250 (non-refundable)
Tuition fee payment may be made in installments prior to the beginning of each semester, based on the courses that the student will take during that semester or monthly payment on the first business day of each month.
Students whose tuition fees are paid in full prior to the beginning of the school year will receive a 5% discount off of her/his tuition fees.
– EPPU Program: One year of study ….… CDN $19,500
– LPP Program: One year of study …..….. CDN $12,850
– TOEFL/IELTS Preparation course ……. CDN $2000 (100 hours)
– Application Fee: (non-refundable) ……. CDN $400
Our Home-stay program provides international students with the opportunity to live with a caring and friendly Canadian family in a comfortable and safe environment. Home-stay students will have the ability to live, learn, and experience the very best of Canadian culture and values in warm and friendly living conditions, ensuring their happiness and well being and allowing them to stay focused on their studies. Home-stay costs from $1000 per month, depending upon students’ requests and choices.
Alborz Educational Center reserves the right to provide refunds on Tuition Fees only in cases where Study Permit is denied by the Canadian Immigration Authorities. A refund will be issued after the school receives the following documents:
– A letter from the student, requesting the refund
– Original Letter of Acceptance from Alborz Educational Center
– Original Official Receipt of the Tuition Fees issued by the Alborz Educational Center
– Original Rejected Letter from Canadian embassy.
Please note that the student or his/her guardian must apply for Tuition Fee or Advance Payment refund up-to three month from the date the Rejected Letter has been issued or up-to six months from the date the Letter of Acceptance has been issued.
The Application Fee is non-refundable. For other situations, the Principal of the school will make the appropriate decision.