Desjardins, a highly rated financial institution; Health and Life insurance.
Desjardins Group is known for its excellent financial health and the steps it takes to maintain it.
The rating agencies have given it very solid credit ratings: Standard & Poor's: A+
Please review more information in link below:
Please contact Alborz Educational Centre representative for more detail.
You may e-mail: email@example.com
or Feel free to contact to Mr. Huan (Jack) Nguyen directly
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this insurance a person must :
- be a student enrolled in school (a recognized institution of learning) within Canada; or
- be a family member living with a student covered under this insurance in the same residence;
- not insured or be eligible for benefits under a provincial or territorial government health insurance plan.
Summary of Benefits
Medical insurance for international students provides coverage up to a maximum aggregated of $2,000,000 CND. The following benefits may be included in the policy.
Emergency Medical Benefits
- Hospital expenses : Hospitalization for injury, illness or psychiatric care
- Out-patient and emergency department services
- Physician services
- Diagnostic services
- Private duty nurse
- Ambulance transportation
- Prescription drugs
- Paramedical services
- Emergency dental treatment
- accidental injury
- relief of pain
- Psychiatric care
- Medical appliances
- Emergency evacuation
- Family transportation to bedside
- Tuition reimbursement
Non-Emergency Medical Benefits
· Annual physician visit (if 365 days are purchased)
· Annual eye examination (if 365 days are purchased)
· Maternity benefit ( if pregnancy commenced after the effective date of the policy)
Covered expenses and benefits are subject to the benefit maximums, exclusions and limitations.