Please contact an Alborz Educational Centre representative for more detail.
or direct contact to Mr. Huan Nguyen.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this insurance a person must :
- be a student enrolled in a school (recognized institutionof learning) within Canada; or
- be a family member living with a student covered under this insurance in the same residence;
- not be insured or eligible for benefits under a provincial or territorial government health insurance plan.
Summary of Benefits
Medical insurance for international students provides coverage up to a maximum aggregated of $2,000,000 CND. The following benefits may be included in the policy.
Emergency Medical Benefits
- Hospital expenses : Hospitalization for injury, illness or psychiatric care
- Out-patient and emergency department services
- Physician services
- Diagnostic services
- Private duty nurse
- Ambulance transportation
- Prescription drugs
- Paramedical services
- Emergency dental treatment
o accidental injury
o relief of pain
- Psychiatric care
- Medical appliances
- Emergency evacuation
- Family transportation to bedside
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Tuition reimbursement